The Atria 2.0 tracks your light, deep, and REM sleep cycles.
Note: If you want to track REM sleep, you will need to enable Scientific Sleep tracking.
- Make sure your watch is charged & on your wrist
- On the Watch, home page swipe left twice Scroll down and select the Scientific Sleep icon Turn on Scientific Sleep
- Wear your watch throughout the day
- Wake as you normally do, while still wearing your watch
- Open the FitTrack MyHealth app ~10 mins after waking
- Sync your Watch to your app
- Select the Sleep card from the Home Page
- View your total sleep time, including REM
HOW IS MY SLEEP QUALITY CALCULATED?
Your overall sleep score is a sum of:
- your individual scores in sleep
- the time you spent sleeping against your sleep goal
- time spent in deep & light sleep
This gives you a total score of up to 100. Most FitTrack users get a score between 76-95%.
Sleep score ranges are:
- Perfect - 100%
- Excellent: 91-99%
- Good: 76-90%
- Fair: 60-75%
- Poor: Less than 59%
HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY SLEEP QUALITY IN THE FITTRACK MyHealth APP?
To help improve your sleep score, work on your overall sleep habits, heart MyHealth, and activity levels:
WHY DON’T I SEE MY SLEEP QUALITY SCORE IN THE FITTRACK MyHealth APP?
You may not have fully synced the data; please resync your device.
You must see sleep stages to see a sleep quality score. If you see sleep stages but don’t see a sleep score:
- Note that it may take a few minutes for your sleep score to appear.